Confused Words: accept vs except
1. ``Everybody, the person who gave it to me.''
2. Nothing remains of the town the cemetery.
3. If you iron, they are more useful than, perhaps, any other metal.
4. If succor be sent to me, I will it.''
5. Thus, it could only data at a limited rate.
6. If we those categories, we feel constrained to choose.
7. one man, who got up and went out.
8. He tries to bribe her to leave, but she does not the offer.
9. Thus Ahmadis the concept of evolution in principle, but do not Darwinian evolution in all its details.
10. I had considered the question, and had resolved to nothing.''
11. my thanks for the compliment you are paying me.
12. ``,''thought Elizabeth,``when she goes to Ramsgate.''
13. "All compositions by James Williams as indicated"
14. The kids did not know which cup was which, for the water.
15. ``If you arrive safely at home''``What have I to fear, from you?''
16. All songs by Ravi Shankar, where noted.
17. He did not have to drop school to the job.
18. Albert besieged the city, which had to him as its patron.
19. `` your signature and your partner's, M. Morrel.''
20. All songs by Leo Kottke as noted.
21. Stone assures Smith that he can this.
22. The competition of the different dealers obliges them all to of this price, but does not oblige them to of less.
23. "All compositions by Tom McIntosh as indicated"
24. It has no good in it for me wine like this nor I for it.
25. Tomas has no choice but to the "status quo".
26. ``You will not my gold; I will keep it for myself.
27. All tracks by Vicentico were noted
28. But if he be willing to my offers, will you oppose them?''
29. This allowed the convent to novices and postulants.
30. But what else can it be that you are a she, and cannot keep quiet?
31. You see that I should be a fool to your offer.'
32. They are transparent with the of the head and abdomen.
33. And society must be willing to this price.
34. And if I am that choice, why may not I him?''
35. They are unwilling to such a bizarre idea.
36. However, Bhardwaj persuaded her to the role.
37. The Kukhrans contract no marriages, among themselves.
38. "All compositions by Jack McDuff as indicated"
39. he never said that - she made it up.'
40. All tracks by Greg Macainsh, where noted.
Return to full list of frequently confused words