Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
2. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
3. Specific quotations to this follow.
4. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
5. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
6. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
7. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
8. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
9. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
10. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
11. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
12. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
13. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
14. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
15. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
16. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
17. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
18. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
19. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
20. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
21. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
22. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
23. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
24. That experience had a tremendous on me."
25. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
26. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
27. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
28. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
29. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
30. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
31. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
32. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
33. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
34. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
35. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
36. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
37. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
38. Treatment may have some on insight.
39. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
40. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
Return to full list of frequently confused words