Confused Words: affect vs effect
1. It had no upon the cries; no pendulum could be more regular.
2. Treatment may have some on insight.
3. It's about how institutions have an on individuals.
4. It will not the settlement of Tripotamo.
5. The game was cancelled because it had no on the playoffs."
6. ``No, on my honor,''said Maximilian;``but that will not you.
7. They breathe all right for a while and it doesn't the functions of the throat.
8. These contact angles the stability of the emulsion.
9. These superpowers are the only weapons that have any on Invaders.
10. Different neurodegenerative diseases can curiosity levels.
11. That is only amplified in a playoff atmosphere."
12. This fact, together with the opportunity for reflection afforded by solitary confinement, had its its natural .
13. Whereas Shakyamuni is seen as 'The Buddha of True ' as he only revealed the '' of Buddhahood.
14. The Russian Revolution in 1917 did not at first adversely Coates.
15. In , the sun was so low that it dipped at the moment.
16. But it seems that it is intended to me personally.
17. There were few campaign issues that directly Canadians.
18. The area with that has the greatest of coextinction is the tropics.
19. It has accordingly been the of violence and artifice.
20. During World War II the British referred to the Monroe as the cavity on explosives.
21. Its ruin may in some cases be unknown to him, and cannot directly him.
22. There may be BIOS settings that this parameter.
23. This is seen more in the atrium than the ventricle.
24. ``Come, do not indifference, but confess you were pleased to have it.''
25. That experience had a tremendous on me."
26. Elizabeth could but just concern in missing him; she really rejoiced at it.
27. Specific quotations to this follow.
28. I do assure you that the news does not me either with pleasure or pain.
29. To the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts.
30. The was strange, and fine, and very striking.
31. How did the honor or disgrace of M. de Morcerf me?
32. In Capesize reads as "unlimited".
33. Accidents insurance premiums similarly.
34. This had no as the Habsburgs had regained Austria.
35. not to set out thy thoughts with curious neat language.
36. The test is based on a 'P300 '." "The P-300 has been recognized for nearly twenty years."
37. ``Would her death any one's interest?''
38. To this , in as few or fewer words, the Public Prosecutor.
39. The was a serious one, rhabdomyolysis.
40. The crowd didn't me, but it must have ed the scoring.
Return to full list of frequently confused words