Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
2. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
3. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
4. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
5. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
6. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
7. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
8. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
9. When the is near, go out and meet him.
10. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
11. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
12. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
13. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
14. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
15. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
16. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
17. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
18. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
19. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
20. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
21. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
22. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
23. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
24. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
25. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
26. The 's courtship period is very brief.
27. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
28. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
29. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
30. This ship was not the first to the name.
31. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
32. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
33. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
34. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
35. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
36. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
37. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
38. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
39. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
40. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
Return to full list of frequently confused words