Confused Words: bare vs bear
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. ``I can not to think that they should have all this estate.
2. The family name can suffer from me in no other, for I it in no other.''
3. ``I have looked at her from my prison window, when I could not her light.
4. When the is near, go out and meet him.
5. At the name of a bull or a cow, his eye would light and his eloquent tongue would turn itself loose.
6. Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the Pharaon, under poles.''
7. She prefers the song with just an acoustic guitar; stripped down and .
8. 'If it is miserable to , when she is here,' he said, 'what would it be, and she away?
9. Her legs were crossed and her arms were placed by her sides.
10. Some had their guns slung and were charging -handed.
11. breasts were seen twice in the third season.
12. Sandals or buskins--I could not clearly distinguish which--were on his feet; his legs were to the knees, and his head was .
13. He had his slippers on, and a loose bed gown, and his throat was for his greater ease.
14. This is the``sulphur showers''we of.
15. Mostly cultivate by uprooting grasses with their hands.
16. Phrases and attending, playing the radical leftist.".
17. The wakes Tilly up and returns her to her.
18. Browning seized the "materialization" and discovered it to be the foot of Home.
19. Are there any more slaves to be had who this beautiful name?''
20. No other coins from the Bosporan these abbreviations.
21. Max and Tom OB a sad farewell as he leaves.
22. It seems to the same name only coincidentally.
23. She and Sheilla Lissette some resemblance.
24. While they were eating, they heard the approaching.
25. Behold it by itself and naked, separated from all that is material.
26. It was definitely a market for UFOs."
27. This ship was not the first to the name.
28. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, too, and his brown arms were to the elbows.
29. They are known as "-eyes", which is a reference to a colourful patch of skin around their eyes.
30. In the sand "Crinum zeylanicum" is found.
31. Pigsties are generally fenced areas of dirt and/or mud.
32. They could see that the was recovering from the blows.
33. "A Plague of Conscience" (by Greg ).
34. He held up his hand as he went, as blessing the people, but in silence.
35. The idea would kill me would drive me like a madman to dig my heart out with my finger nails!
36. He loved his country, and couldn't it, and had given information.
37. The Star looks up to what maybe the North Star and the looks at Tilly.
38. The 's courtship period is very brief.
39. Celeste is Angel's teddy , an angel with a halo.
40. On mountains, the heating and cooling effects of the sun are very striking -LRB- Fig.
Return to full list of frequently confused words