Confused Words: berth vs birth
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The South Harbour is a popular for yachts.
2. It also has its own registering office.
3. Fletcher first edged out Clyde Holloway for the general election against Alexander.
4. A video of this is posted on YouTube.
5. The allocation of teams into pots was based on their national association and qualifying .
6. The organ and the of the church band.
7. But not to an Englishman; to one who, like herself, is French by .
8. Soon after his , he was brought to Leinster.
9. She did, but in the end she gave to a lion.
10. In his senior season, he led the Falcons to a district title and a state semifinal playoff .
11. The year of Maria's is somewhat uncertain.
12. Naturally, we was both of us inclined to give such a subject a wide .
13. "No, you ain't the only person that's had a secret of his ."
14. Then they stood there, with their hands on the ledge of the , and talked.
15. But before they got in I was up in the upper , cornered, and sorry I come.
16. Adler is the mother of Levi, and Gilbert is the mother of Sawyer.
17. The league title earned the Chiefs a in the 2008 Memorial Cup in Kitchener, Ontario.
18. His name at was Tengku Musa Eddin.
19. Smith was adopted at by a pastor and his wife.
20. In their first regular season without a playoff , management took a different approach.
21. Concealing a is the act of a parent (or other responsible person) failing to report the of a child.
22. The plot revolved in the of Ginnita's son.
23. She steamed from her at Wellington to the dockyard at the Devonport Naval Base in Auckland.
24. With withdrawing from the tournament, received an automatic into the World Qualifying Tournament.
25. There is conflicting information regarding his .
26. The teams played for the Western Conference's in the NBA Finals.
27. The municipality has its own registry.
28. The ferry suffered extensive damage to her port propeller and had to be assisted to in Dover.
29. At the heart of Vilamoura is the marina which has the capacity to over 1,000 vessels.
30. As of 2007, it was growing substantially, having finished building a new, third major .
31. Since Tocantins was already allocated a in Group 5 the passed on to Goias.
32. They finished with a 9–7 record, good enough for second in the division but not a playoff .
33. Citizenship by in or outside Ghana and by descent.
34. Country of of Australian residents.
35. The conference's automatic NCAA is reserved for the ACC champion.
36. Their father was unaware of their .
37. His date of and death are unknown.
38. The foramen lacerum fills with cartilage after .
39. A late season charge failed to win a playoff .
40. The points penalty meant that the Warriors missed a finals in 2006.
Return to full list of frequently confused words