Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. They've been doing it since before I was ...
2. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
3. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
4. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
5. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
6. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
7. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
8. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
9. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
10. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
11. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
12. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
13. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
14. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
15. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
16. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
17. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
18. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
19. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
20. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
21. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
22. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
23. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
24. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
25. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
26. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
27. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
28. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
29. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
30. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
31. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
32. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
33. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
34. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
35. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
36. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
37. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
38. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
39. His parents were both in Connecticut.
40. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words