Confused Words: born vs borne
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. And who are we that are His children and what work were we to perform?
2. Hammond was in Frederick, Maryland.
3. Bland was in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
4. In some species, the inner peridium is e on a stalk or pedicel.
5. They've been doing it since before I was ...
6. Other expenses are e by the Government of India.
7. At least it is music to me, but then I was in the South.
8. A solitary flower is e on a long, upright stem.
9. After Griselda has e him a daughter, Walter decides to test her loyalty.
10. The little town has e more names than any other town in the county.
11. The pedunculated oak has its acorns e upon a footstool.
12. They have a daughter, Marianna ( 1997).
13. Following is a list of publications of these types that have e the name.
14. It is not known when Yuwen Shiji was .
15. 66.9% of residents were in Australia.
16. Collinder was in Sundsvall, Sweden.
17. "No, I don't," said the captain, "but his mother did; he was with it.
18. Gravé Du Pont had e arms before becoming a merchant.
19. Nothing ever had the same shape when I was coming downstream that it had e when I went up.
20. Faustina had e him several children, of whom he was passionately fond.
21. They have a son ( 1968) and a daughter ( 1970).
22. As of 2004, no other ship in the United States Navy has e this name.
23. He was in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
24. ``I had to get into the front rank; I was not there, was I?''
25. He was in Garioch in Aberdeenshire.
26. They are e on a slender peduncle, originating from the base of the back of the leaf.
27. They are e on winged petioles up to 5 centimeters long.
28. It was the only ship of the Navy to have e this name.
29. His parents were both in Connecticut.
30. He was in Glasgow, Scotland in 1927.
31. I left all who were dear to me, and went away; and believed that I had e it, and it was past.
32. Lafontaine was in Gosselies, Belgium.
33. There are specific forms of the surname that are e by married and unmarried females.
34. The flower is solitary or e in a cluster of up to four.
35. Collins was in Indianapolis, Indiana.
36. The arms have been e since 20 March 1990.
37. In "Aiphanes", male and female flowers are e together on the same inflorescence.
38. He was in Sieradz and died in Łódź.
39. This surname was also e by the eighth Baronet.
40. Johnny was to a Venezuelan and Trinidadian.
Return to full list of frequently confused words