Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
2. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
3. No more points were scored before the .
4. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
5. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
6. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
7. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
8. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
9. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
10. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
11. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
12. The film did not even on its production costs.
13. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
14. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
15. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
16. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
17. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
18. This team is during spring (end of March).
19. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
20. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
21. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
22. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
23. This became known as the "Babson ".
24. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
25. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
26. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
27. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
28. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
29. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
30. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
31. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
32. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
33. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
34. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
35. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
36. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
37. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
38. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
39. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
40. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
Return to full list of frequently confused words