Confused Words: brake vs break
- If you haven't tried it yet, consider using our free grammar check tool
1. Accordingly, they up their relationship.
2. It would her heart--it will her heart when she hears that I am arrested."
3. The strings of my heart , Ghanshyam.
4. These valves responded to a rise in train pipe pressure as the was applied, and admitted atmospheric air directly to the underside of the cylinder.
5. It uses a Westinghouse air system which is combined to provide a singular train and locomotive operation, however the locomotive also has a separate parking .
6. Shadow IT can act as a on the adoption of new technology.
7. "Mountjoy" rammed but did not the boom.
8. The engineer applies the and stops the train just in time.
9. The transmission incorporates a Voith KB260/r hydrodynamic .
10. Instead, the emergency activated, sending shockwaves down the cable.
11. This, in turn, greatly increases the speed of application and release.
12. Oh, do not say so; it will my resolutions.''
13. This became known as the "Babson ".
14. No more points were scored before the .
15. Burton was hit while on her dinner .
16. This is necessary to release the on a vehicle that has been uncoupled from a train and now requires to be moved without having a connection to another locomotive, for example if it is to be shunted.
17. The film did not even on its production costs.
18. I down before the knowledge of what I want to say to you.
19. to my vow in behalf of the ex emperor.''
20. He finished 33rd that day after suffering failure.
21. One objection to the mantles is their tendency to .
22. Other African railways are believed to continue to use the vacuum .
23. The original air systems didn't allow this, all releases had to be full releases, before re-applying the .
24. But, when she suffered it to loose, it was only for a moment.
25. You had friends, Albert; off their acquaintance.
26. `` his arm wound him but do not kill him.''
27. The driver's valve was usually combined with the steam control on the locomotive.
28. Unlike the earlier Pendleton muzzle , the Accu is a removable, screw-on type .
29. I'm trying not to cry while I the news to our authors."
30. A Solenoid is an electrically controlled .
31. The crash was reportedly caused by failure.
32. For braking, the locomotives were originally equipped with a steam and counterweight .
33. The fuselage would often up in rough seas.
34. There are many -performance-enhancing aftermarket parts available for most motorcycles, including pads of varying compounds and steel-braided lines.
35. The storm was gathering, but did not until after his death.
36. This team is during spring (end of March).
37. The is turned on and off by an electrical solenoid.
38. As such, it provided an effective driveshaft mounted parking to be used alone or supplementing the hand .
39. Twin master cylinders were incorporated from April 1956.
40. At the , it was Olomby who would be relegated.
Return to full list of frequently confused words