Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
2. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
3. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
4. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
5. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
6. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
7. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
8. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
9. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
10. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
11. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
12. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
13. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
14. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
15. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
16. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
17. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
18. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
19. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
20. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
21. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
22. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
23. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
24. There is a great difference in boats, of .
25. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
26. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
27. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
28. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
29. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
30. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
31. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
32. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
33. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
34. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
35. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
36. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
37. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
38. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
39. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
40. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
Return to full list of frequently confused words