Confused Words: coarse vs course
1. ``Of , it has been kept for you.''
2. ``What is his name for, of , you know?''
3. ``And did his conduct change at all in the of your examination?''
4. The sculpture of the shell shows , sinous, irregular growth lines.
5. I've seen it in books; and so of that's what we've got to do."
6. Women wore their hair long–down to their waist. The Karankawa practiced head flattening.
7. There is a great difference in boats, of .
8. The is now as challenging as the Blue .
9. Are you sure that it would not be better to try that ?
10. You are setting up an establishment, of ?''
11. Then he's not--but of he can't be, if he's really conscientious.
12. grass and rank weeds straggled over all the marshy land in the vicinity.
13. It was dark as pitch there; but I said, in a kind of a whisper, "Jim!"
14. The mane and tail are full, with hair, and the tail is set low.
15. Presently the production of handmade gamucha is slowing down in Orissa.
16. ``You will, of , dispose of it in some way or other?''
17. ``Of ,''said he;``of what else should I speak?''
18. It is employment for a spirit, but it is higher and wholesomer activity than talking for ever about`how happy we are.'
19. There was the case, and of there was but one way out of it.
20. But, that circumstance too, had had its influence in his .
21. This is a -grained soil, with high permeability favoring the formation of groundwater in aquifers.
22. In all encounters their preferred substrate was noted as river sand and gravel.
23. It has the typical shark dermal denticles, however are atypically large for the size of the shark.
24. Typically, formula_43 and formula_58 are fine and grained variables, respectively.
25. frieze was manufactured in England for export to Ireland in the nineteenth century.
26. The river and its tributaries support fisheries.
27. We have seen them at Villefort's; they proceeded then on their .
28. You acknowledge, of , that you owe this sum to him?''
29. Of I said I could not, without stimulants.
30. The leaves are broad with , toothed lobes.
31. Some registers were lying open on a desk, and an officer of a , dark aspect, presided over these.
32. ``But at a tremendous discount, of ?''
33. In southern India, Gamucha is more and are available in various dyes.
34. The original frame had 8 needles to the inch, which produced only fabric.
35. At the time, professional musicians were looked-down upon and considered .
36. ``Did they alight on the road in the of the night?''
37. After the fabric has been burned away, there remains a gauze mantle of the desired chemicals.
38. But of she did not mention my name to you.''
39. The Gold has always been the shorter in comparison to the Blue .
40. Its wool is and long (up to 26 cm).
Return to full list of frequently confused words