Confused Words: complement vs compliment
1. We'll drink the daisies of the field, in to you; and the lilies of the valley that toil not, neither do they spin, in to me--the more shame for me!'
2. The fort's military was 176 men, including officers and artillerymen.
3. A specific example of a set with an enumeration but not a computable enumeration is the of the halting set.
4. Its normal crew is 38 civilians and no military personnel.
5. Let us now our economic achievements with social, cultural, and spiritual development.
6. The novel also deals with significant business and financial aspects which the adventure.
7. His wish of introducing his sister to her was a of the highest kind.
8. The to herself and her sister was not unfelt.
9. When I was presented to him, he gave me a close embrace, a I could well have excused.
10. This field laboratory was intended to the MSU College of Fisheries program in freshwater aquaculture.
11. ``If you her at all, let it be on her voice, at least,''said Monte Cristo.
12. Ships of this class were long, displaced and had a of about 35.
13. Eventually the ship was crushed and sunk, stranding its 28-man on the ice.
14. and his predecessors; and he saw that the was not half empty.
15. Madame Defarge received it as a , and looked at her husband.
16. activation leads to destruction of the basement membrane.
17. It uses narrative sources to its discoveries.
18. The ones' plus the 1 is the two's .
19. But the ship, having her full of seamen, spurned his suit; and not all the King his father's influence could prevail.
20. Allow me to you on your knowledge; such learning is very rare among ladies.''
21. ``Do you not think it would be a proper to the place?''
22. After the full was achieved in December 1995, there were no further launches until December 1999.
23. ``It is a which I never pay to any place if I can avoid it.''
24. Elizabeth said nothing, but it gratified her exceedingly; the must be all for herself.
25. I shall Mademoiselle Danglars on her cameo, while the father talks to you.''
26. I would rather be paid the of being believed sincere.
27. In addition there was the usual of quartermaster and sanitary and medical detachments.
28. ``To yield without conviction is no to the understanding of either.''
29. ``A ,''said the Marquis,``to the grandeur of the family, merited by the manner in which the family has sustained its grandeur.
30. Accept my thanks for the you are paying me.
31. On the rocky moors the various lichens and mosses each other in colorful picturesque scenery.
32. And style assessment can also the search for personality disorder.
33. He did not take the identification as a ; but he made the best of it, and turned it off with a laugh.
34. I didn't care nothing for the , but I was glad to be let off, anyway.
35. Beam - The width of the ship - The full number of people required to operate a ship.
36. I acknowledged this , and ordered the negus, which was soon produced.
37. Alice said, hoping to get it into a better temper by a .
38. The complete protein of a cell or organism is known as the proteome.
39. I tasted them out of to Nature, though they were scarcely palatable.
40. Some of her of 220 men served in the field with the Naval Brigade.
Return to full list of frequently confused words