Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
2. The of National Monuments was informed.
3. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
4. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
5. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
6. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
7. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
8. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
9. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
10. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
11. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
12. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
13. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
14. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
15. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
16. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
17. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
18. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
19. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
20. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
21. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
22. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
23. Parties in the European during 2005
24. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
25. While President of the Irish of St.
26. The term should not be confused with Order of .
27. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
28. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
29. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
30. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
31. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
32. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
33. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
34. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
35. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
36. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
37. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
38. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
39. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
40. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
Return to full list of frequently confused words