Confused Words: council vs counsel
1. While President of the Irish of St.
2. As a result the meeting after the election had no nominations for leader of the .
3. The is run by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the 's members.
4. The defense in some situations is selected by the TPA.
5. Carcetti faces criticism from Wilson but still seeks his .
6. He worked at the Department of Youth Services as Deputy General .
7. The of National Monuments was informed.
8. Archibald was named King's in 1817.
9. The Norwegian of the Realm was divided.
10. He was appointed a King's in 1910.
11. The term should not be confused with Order of .
12. In 1935, Owen was made a King's .
13. Taus is the headquarters of this union .
14. In 1933 he was invested as a King's .
15. Parties in the European during 2005
16. Hundoor is the headquarters of this union .
17. In 1968, he was appointed Queen's .
18. The was renamed National of Social service in 1992.
19. He chaired the Nuclear Weapons and the Intelligence R .
20. Harp is the headquarters of this union .
21. Until the 1965 elections he was a Federal .
22. Assaults on Cumhuriyet and the of State.
23. After a difficult , they agreed to go.
24. He was appointed assistant parliamentary to Treasury in 1886 and parliamentary in 1899.
25. The whole was up for election and the stayed under no overall control.
26. His expected the filing to be made on Wednesday, 6 May.
27. The local , Barry Town , is the largest town in Wales.
28. We have been taking together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
29. Orders in as Statutory Instruments.
30. He was appointed as a Queens in 1996.
31. He went on the Home circuit and in 1845 was appointed a Queen's .
32. Based on the investigation, she judged that appointment of an independent was unwarranted.
33. He was appointed Queen's in 1987.
34. Thodass is the headquarters of this union .
35. He was appointed a Queen's in September 1883.
36. Mr. Erskine was for the defendants; Lord Ellenborough was the judge.
37. He was reportedly denied access to and beaten by police during questioning.
38. He recalled that "to me, as to other beginners, he offered generous encouragement and wise ."
39. If you are in need of help or , let me try to give it to you.
40. If I have sometimes, in the course of years, wanted help and , they have come to me.
Return to full list of frequently confused words