Confused Words: dual vs duel
1. purpose hop in England developed in 1970s.
2. He holds American/Nigerian citizenship.
3. She challenges him to a Kendo ; he, seeing the Rose Signet on her hand, accepts a real .
4. In the book he described the fight with the raven as the "most awful " that he ever had.
5. If "G" is planar, the matroid is the graphic matroid of the graph of "G".
6. number is indicated by the suffix "-a", and plural by "-wan".
7. In particular, the Higgs phase is to the confinement phase as in the superconducting model.
8. Weak . The weak of a plane graph is the subgraph of the graph whose vertices correspond to the bounded faces of the primal graph.
9. From jealousy, Pierre shoots her suspected lover, Dolokhov, in a .
10. Just as he reached it, Itō Ittōsai challenges him to a .
11. Daniel wakes and after an argument Max challenges him to a .
12. She took a role in a 1983 episode of "The Love Boat".
13. Here, a new -carriageway bypasses Kings Langley.
14. McIntosh refused to apologize, and Gwinnett challenged him to a .
15. The term "" is used because this property is symmetric, meaning that if "H" is a of "G", then "G" is a of "H" (if "G" is connected).
16. At last a is proposed between Masul and Pol.
17. `Why, your brother has been involved in a quarrel, and killed in a .
18. Kojirō discovers them, and he and Denshichirō .
19. From there it becomes a carriageway and becomes the A509.
20. He accepted the challenge but the never happened.
21. The theory contains the superpotential formula_4.
22. Very popular -purpose hop in English ales.
23. It is the polyhedral of the triangular orthobicupola.
24. However, the Tewa moiety has been preserved.
25. ``But the will not take place, Edmond, since you forgive?''
26. ``Then I have only to make arrangements for the ,''said Beauchamp.
27. -Purpose Improved Conventional Munition
28. This brought Storm to challenge Callisto to a for leadership of the Morlocks.
29. Verisopht strikes Hawk, resulting in a .
30. Reflecto was mentioned as having been "killed in a with the Molecule Master."
31. The general fell, then, in a loyal , and not in ambush as it might have been reported.
32. The distortion function is formula_4.
33. Relations between the original and theories.
34. After Bletchley Manor, there is of carriageway.
35. a solution game copier for both Sega Genesis and SNES.
36. Davison has American and Canadian citizenship.
37. No one at Villefort's doubted that a would ensue from it.
38. Both men agree to a to the death with swords.
39. ``Then I shall say the did not take place?''
40. The took place on the morning of the 15th.
Return to full list of frequently confused words