Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
2. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
3. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
4. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
5. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
6. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
7. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
8. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
9. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
10. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
11. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
12. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
13. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
14. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
15. He plays in the centre position.
16. At , he played at the power and center positions.
17. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
18. The algorithm is straight to implement.
19. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
20. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
21. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
22. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
23. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
24. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
25. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
26. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
27. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
28. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
29. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
30. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
31. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
32. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
33. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
34. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
35. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
36. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
37. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
38. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
39. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
40. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
Return to full list of frequently confused words