Confused Words: foreword vs forward
1. Then the hunter came and stood in their midst, and the mystery was solved.
2. The new edition has a by William S. Burroughs, and a new afterword by Leary.
3. In reverse, 65% of the power was available.
4. Unlike a preface, a is always signed.
5. The was written by Rufus Wainwright.
6. Hammett provided the book's . Equipment.
7. He was described as "an ideal centre ".
8. At this, Mireille comes crying "Kill me!"
9. Later editions of a book sometimes have a new prepended (appearing before an older if there was one), which might explain in what respects that edition differs from previous ones.
10. He plays in the centre position.
11. Hesketh's report was eventually published posthumously, in 1999, with a by "Nigel West" (the pseudonym of Rupert Allason).
12. Could he expect that her friends would not step ?
13. Gritty Steve Begin was also signed to provide depth.
14. by Tom Bradley, Robert A. Whyte.
15. Author James Ellroy endorsed Steve Hodel's theory in the to the paperback version of Hodel's book.
16. A letter from Albert Schweitzer to Hochhuth's German publisher serves as the to the Grove edition.
17. In the he stated the following: The Clinton-Gore administration launched the first official White House website on October 21, 1994.
18. asked Defarge, motioning to Mr. Lorry to come .
19. I then hurried , and found him standing by the pool.
20. I took her for the``Sunny South''hadn't any skylights of the chimneys.'
21. The two spectators started , but she stayed them with a motion of her hand.
22. It was reprinted in 1996 with the addition of a new and a critical review of "The Bell Curve".
23. Lasso lifts are either "" or "reverse".
24. He also wrote the for the book "The Chicago Movie Palaces of Balaban Katz" (2006).
25. The algorithm is straight to implement.
26. It was published in 2007 under the Bachman pseudonym, with a by King under his own name.
27. Ayola claimed he came because he had been threatened.
28. Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself .
29. The Creeds and Platforms of Congregationalism, Williston Walker; Douglas Horton, . Boston, Pilgrim Press, 1960.
30. Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu, Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, and Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St.
31. David Gerrold provided a to the novel, who is better known for writing the episode "The Trouble With Tribbles".
32. He played as a centre-. Blackpool.
33. The book was reissued by Paladin Press in 2006 with a new by Bruce D. Clayton.
34. Alagirisamy kathaigal" was published in 1952 with a from Kalki Krishnamurthy.
35. The book collects seven novelettes and short stories by various science fiction authors, with a by Carnell.
36. "My Face for the World to See" was reissued in 2002, headlined "A Cult Classic," with a by John Waters.
37. At , he played at the power and center positions.
38. From this time it found itself in a continuing decline.
39. If there is both a and a preface, the appears first; both appear before the introduction, which may be paginated either with the front matter or the main text.
40. And you are looking with so much pleasure to seeing him once more to morrow!''
Return to full list of frequently confused words