Confused Words: meter vs metre
1. With a time of 70.42 seconds, she won the 400 event.
2. With this change in subject comes the change in .
3. It is the most prevalent of the Rigveda, accounting for roughly 40% of its verses.
4. "Kilo" is commonly pronounced , with reduced vowels on both syllables of "."
5. The conditions were that a 10 by 10 test area would be used.
6. Each player has their own parking and a hand of cards.
7. Its length was about 2 and the skull had a length of 60 centi.
8. In the game mode, there's a on the top of the screen.
9. Kabir and Tulsidas used the Maithili doha .
10. The bridges themselves were built as 10 high steel trusses.
11. The more each fills, the stronger the attack is.
12. The amount of the jackpot is shown on a as a money value.
13. Its maximal depth is less than one metre and its dia is ca.
14. Tristubh is the name of a Vedic of 44 syllables (four padas of eleven syllables each), or any hymn composed in this .
15. She competes in the 25 pistol and 10 air pistol, of which she has been most successful in the latter.
16. Vallejo also finished 2nd in the 1600 Relay.
17. The intro starts in the irregular eleven-four.
18. Women's 10 Platform: Equestrianism.
19. He won a bronze medal in the 400 freestyle event.
20. It is a 130 high building in Tehran, Iran.
21. This bridge is the longest bridge in Bavaria (1315 ).
22. A neutron moisture is a moisture utilizing neutron scattering.
23. The jumping pool has two 1 and two 3 high springboards, and a 1 plateau in front of the jumping tower.
24. The Green Bank Telescope operates at to milli wavelengths.
25. The kilo, , deci, centi, milli, and smaller are common.
26. The entire "Tirumurai" is in "viruttam" or lines of four.
27. At the 1932 Summer Olympics at Los Angeles he finished fourth in both the 5000 event and the 10000 competition.
28. Elkington is a T37 classified runner competing in 100 and 200 events.
29. The most common source of excess burden is the conductor between the and the CT.
30. Going into the 2012 Games, he was ranked fifth in the 100 backstroke event, fourth in the 50 breaststroke and third in the 50 backstroke event.
31. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing 24th and in the 50 pistol finishing 34th.
32. He also competed in the 25 rapid fire pistol event finishing fourth and in the 50 pistol finishing again ninth.
33. Compositions entirely or predominantly in septuple are less common.
34. On average there are 2.3 nests per square .
35. In this case, the is sometimes characterized as "triple septuple time".
36. This is an erect perennial usually reaching about half a in height.
37. On each side there was a 1.8 -wide footpaths.
38. It is positioned at with an average elevation of 171 (561 feet).
39. Given its , it may have derived from a sea shanty.
40. The surrounding ocean tidal range is about one at . Flora.
Return to full list of frequently confused words