Confused Words: principal vs principle
1. The are, The produce of French prizes..............
2. The disproportion would have been too great between the value of the accessory and that of the .
3. Holidays are a of Community law from which there could be no derogations.
4. The of the Academy is Jay Sumpter.
5. The of Heaven and Earth—people’s affairs should follow that .
6. The of the school is Bill Crane.
7. A supporting character is "J.D."
8. But it is very far from true that the is a modern discovery.
9. Officials Accountability System
10. Mr. Stickel was from 2009-2012.
11. (That is, the phonemic has been given priority over the etymological in this case.)
12. OF THE WHICH GIVES OCCASION TO THE DIVISION OF LABOUR.
13. The town of Österlen is Simrishamn.
14. An example of this is the assimilation rule (see below).
15. The current of NAM is Padmanabhan.
16. The following are some of his writings:
17. There is some other which determines him to form such a conclusion.
18. The of the college is the Chief Warden.
19. The of Berthoud High School is Chris Garcia, the Assistant is Chase McBride.
20. towns--why, what ARE those creatures, making honey down there?
21. This is used to optimize the separation efficiency.
22. In Freudian terms, the pleasure is modified by the reality .
23. Those are the points about which I wished to be absolutely clear.
24. The chief examples of the of stationary action are Maupertuis' and Hamilton's .
25. The aspects that should be part of any program are:
26. Dhasal adheres to this in his private life.
27. ``I do it because it's politic; I do it on .
28. Jeff Woods is the . Renee Moore is the Assistant
29. I leave it to your own reflection to pursue the consequences of this .
30. I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in .
31. ``You are right that is the on which I wish to act.''
32. This has been described as the of 'supervening fault'.
33. Seema Sapru the was given the role of a in it.
34. The primary of Slovak spelling is the phonemic .
35. Bingley was the spokesman, and Miss Bennet the object.
36. This is known as Henneman's Size .
37. The is Mette Damgaard-Sørensen (Denmark).
38. He considered this a basic that could be applied to all languages.
39. The school's is Jeff Lindeman.
40. This is, in brief, the employed for work under water.
Return to full list of frequently confused words