Confused Words: sight vs site
1. Towers were relocated to the present .
2. ``Very well, as far as I could judge from the of him.''
3. At that moment Starbuck caught of Stubb's face slowly beginning to glimmer into .
4. No further fortifications have subsequently been made on the same .
5. The company had not decided what to do with the .
6. But soon my homestead was out of their and thought.
7. It is the of a distillery of Armagnac brandy.
8. The cambridge.apple.com disappears.
9. Does not that take a tooth out of the cannibal's jaw?
10. The was to be developed into residential housing.
11. Only the of Mathis calms her before she dies.
12. ``No one, in truth; but a mother has twofold .
13. In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the of each other.
14. The track has been lifted through the station .
15. In some countries a hunting parson is no uncommon .
16. Historically, the area was a for manufacturing.
17. The astonishment here was much greater than at the of my scimitar.
18. They set up an endowment to maintain the .
19. It is an important seabird nesting .
20. As soon as they was out of I sung out to Buck and told him.
21. But the most hateful of all, was the lice crawling on their clothes.
22. Their Marrickville was closed down in 1983.
23. They were not allowed to go out of each other's in any circumstances.
24. It occupies the of a former brewery.
25. In 2009, all rounds were held at the same .
26. Why did the Forsters ever let her go out of their ?
27. The runs on the MediaWiki software.
28. Most of the has not been excavated.
29. Meanwhile, oblige me by a of one of these tavolettas.''
30. It is a very pretty , on private view.
31. Oh my soul, the of you is such a comfort to my eyes!
32. Fundraising, design, and selection.
33. The cemetery is the of the former St.
34. The other two are the Kansas Monument (a near Republic, KS) and the Hill (a near Red Cloud, NE).
35. is therefore not a matter of the eye alone.
36. And the boat IS rather a handsome , too.
37. ``Here,''he said,``here is a draft at .''
38. The is located on a formerly known as Fort Hill.
39. The is a significant competitor to WebMD.
40. At first , you would not think it so strong as it really is.
Return to full list of frequently confused words