Confused Words: storey vs story
1. They vary in size from little more than a large box up to two- cottages.
2. The community consists of two- homes with 2 to 4 bedrooms.
3. In her words, "I thought, this is a we haven't seen.
4. The was featured as the cover of that issue.
5. Publishing was founded in 1983 in North Adams, Massachusetts.
6. ``Would you like to hear the , sir?''
7. In France, Scotland, and many other parts of Europe, it frequently means no more than a single .
8. It is in this backdrop that the love blossoms.
9. The watermill was probably raised by a at this date.
10. The building had a third added to it in the 17th century.
11. ``True, this has diverted our attention from them.
12. The New 7th Hotel was established in 1953.
13. The watermill is a three brick building with a roof of pantiles.
14. It is not possible to verify this .
15. The teacher does not so much tell the as ask the .
16. The western bay incorporates a two- porch.
17. At that stage the school was a two red brick building.
18. It later transpired that the was untrue.
19. ``At least wait until the has a conclusion.''
20. This book was described as a of victimization.
21. It is a single brick building with a slate roof.
22. he lives alone in his two home at the beginning of the .
23. After being silent for a few moments, he pursued his .
24. It comprises single parades of pavilion-style office units.
25. This is almost certainly not true.
26. They were divorced in 1880 in Virginia City, County, Nevada.
27. The was republished in hardcover in 2006.
28. The emphasis is on the and the roleplaying."
29. ``The interests you, does it not, sir?''
30. As originally built, it was a two mill.
31. It is a single building and is stuccoed with stone dressings.
32. also publishes nature, horse and craft books aimed at young readers under the Kids imprint.
33. Around 1908, it was moved to Stumholmen and converted into a two- apartment building.
34. The three- Crown Bakery was built during the 1730s.
35. ``The will be very long, excellency.''
36. ``And what did you think of this fine , eavesdropper?''
37. The of the Gadsbys is a by Rudyard Kipling.
38. It has 195 single and double units.
39. Stocks Mill is a post mill on a single roundhouse.
40. This is part and parcel of a larger ."
Return to full list of frequently confused words